Honorary Member (HCPMA)
- Honorary members are declared by decision of the Board of Directors, and are persons who have excelled at professional level as well as in society and have provided or can provide exceptional services to achieve the objectives of the CPMA.
- The decision is taken by a majority of two thirds (2/3) of the members of the Board of Directors.
Fellow Member (FCPMA)
The members who fall into this category of members are determined solely by the respective Board of Directors taking into account the following basic criteria:
- Full member of the CPMA for 6 consecutive years.
- Member of the Board of Directors for at least 1 full term or member of the CPMA committees for at least 2 years with active participation.
Prime Member (PCPMA)
- Holder of a University degree and/or a master’s degree and 3 years of experience in a role in the Payroll Management sector and/or relevant sectors and/or professions (including and without any limitation Payroll Officer, Human Resources Officer, Accountant, Auditor, Lawyer). The Board of Directors shall be given the right to request relevant documents for evaluation.
- Holder of a professional title provided by a recognised international professional body (e.g. ACCA, ACA, CFA, etc.) or a member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
Associate Member (ACPMA)
- Any person who does not meet the criteria for membership in another of the member categories and wishes to join the CPMA.
- Student with registration at a University or Higher Education School in Cyprus or abroad.